- Energy Advisory is an important and necessary part of the house building process.
- With the recent changes in the BC Building Code regarding insulation, air tightness and ventilation, it can sometimes be a challenge to get our housing built to the required levels of energy efficiency and performance.
- Certified energy advisors are registered by Natural Resources Canada to deliver the EnerGuide Rating System for new and existing homes.
The Energy Advisory services we provide also include the following:
- Energy Modelling
- Energy Design
- Blower Door Air Tightness Testing
- On-site Insulation, Mechanical, Window and Door Verification
- Thermal Imaging